Nanette

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Qubad Talabani will give a talk on "The American Legacy in Iraq." - Calendar of Events - Missouri State University

Qubad Talabani will give a talk on "The American Legacy in Iraq." - Calendar of Events - Missouri State University
Posted by Nanette at 8:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (24)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Islam vs. South Park: Ayaan Hirsi Ali on CNN (mirr...
      • Political Islam // Articles // A Model Jihadi Mate...
      • Political Islam // Articles // Bulletin of the Opp...
      • Big Peace | Big Peace
      •  /  Qubad's Blog
      • Qubad Talabani will give a talk on "The American L...
      • http://www.irancartoon.com/http://irancartoon.com/...
      • everything is ok | about us
    • ►  March (16)

Thoughts and Questions on the World

My photo
Nanette
I wish I knew more about the world, people, ideas. I wish to travel to every continent and explore the gifts of cultural diversity. I wish to celebrate God's greatest gifts to mankind, individuality and love.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Sookhee Lee. Powered by Blogger.